A Psychiatric Rehabilitations Program.
Hours of operation:
Mon - Fri 8am - 5am
Sat 10am - 2pm
NO COST FOR SERVICES!
Who is eligible ?
In order to be admitted into the program, you must be under the care of a psychotherapist and/or psychiatrist, who refers you to Brighter Future Support Services. You must be an Adult or Minor, 5 years old or older with Medicaid.
- Offer on and offsite Services
- Life skills/ Social skills training
- Behavior Management
- Anger management Skills
- Case management
- Medication management
- After school counseling/mentoring
- Supportive Employment and Career Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Support Groups for LGBT
- Structured Recreational Activities
- Housing and Job placement assistance
- SSI and DSS benefit assistance
- Assisting with G.E.D
- Assist with Homeless Services